Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two weeks from today..

I think I've said this before, but this time is for real, at least we are hoping it is!  My surgery date is on Wednesday, January 25th.  I had an MRI last week, have another scan thing tomorrow and then have pre-op and another IVC filter placement next Tuesday.  Then over the weekend I have Cam's birthday and a weight check for Avery on Monday.  Busy, to say the least.  But that's my update.  To much talking about it makes me ridiculously sad, so that's it for now.  you'll hear how I feel about it soon enough, I'm sure.  Right now, I'm just trying to get things planned and done, while at the same time spending as much time with my littles so that I don't miss them to much while I'm away.  :(  I have soooooo much to do!!  And way to little time.  

But now it's time to kiss my little Cammy for bed.  Its a little ritual now.  He brushes his teeth, runs into me, same side every time and gives me a kiss.  I say I love you and he says, "I love you, too mama" then we touch our little pointer fingers (kinda like ET) and make kissing sounds.  Don't know where that came from, but he never fails.  I'm going to miss them so much.

1 comment:

  1. :-( This is a sad post. Cam is so cute! (and Avery too of course) Don't be sad please. I love you! I am proud of you for making this difficult decision to improve your health and your qaulity of life! I know its not easy and I can't even imagine what you are going through but I will try.. You are doing this all for your little family. Your life and their life will be better in the long term because of it. God will take care of you :-) Trust in his perfect plan and rest your worries on him! I love you, Mark, Cam and Avery and are keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete