Monday, January 23, 2012

Surgery update

Hey everybody, this is Mark.  I just wanted to fill everyone in with an update.  Stace had the surgery this morning and everything went very well.  She was in from about 10:00 am to about 5:00 pm.  I guess that is a normal length of time to be  in the OR for this type of procedure.  I finally got to see her at about 7:30 in the ICU.  She looks pretty good but she said she's in lots of pain.  I can only imagine.  One of the first things she said to me was "take my picture".  What a nut.  Hopefully the pain will lessen tomorrow, but it will only come back when she finds out they shaved nearly half her head!  Not sure if she wanted me to post a picture.  I'll keep you posted, it's gong to be a long ride.  


-Mark (I don't have a cool signature like Stacey :( )

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mark. We are thinking of Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Stacey is feeling better and the pain has lessen. Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Sheila (a.k.a. Patrick's Mom)

    ReplyDelete