Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi guys...

So here I am, hospital stay day number three. I came on the surgery day in a good mood, gave everyone hugs and got on my way. And then, 7 hours later, I started to wake up. I had never been in so much pain.
But after a day of sleeping and seizures and some language mapping, my personality went from miserable to just blah. So today mark want home to see the kids and I got to catch up on some sleep and things. But moving and things are out of the question. Owe is all I can say :)

4 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! You are AMAZING!!!! Keep up the positive attitude and you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how amazingly strong you are and I am practically in tears reading this! You are so strong Stacey! Keep up that positive attitude and you will be moving forward from all of this in no time! Smile my love- that's what you do best! I'm thinking of you and me and Dave send our love! Get some rest and stay strong Wonder Woman!!! :) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong! You really are amazing. Keep smiling! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stace you're amazing! Thinking of you all the time :) Casey

    ReplyDelete