Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cammy turned 3 Today!!!!

Craziness!!!  I can not BELIEVE he is this big know!!  He went from 7lbs 10oz to almost 34 lbs in 3 years?  Holy moly!  I just can't imagine he is this old!  I remember him in my tummy like yesterday!  That amazing pregnancy that kept him safe and sound through two life threatening problems that could have whisked him out of my arms before I even got to meet him!  And now he's here, a vibrant, full of life little boy.  Sometimes to vibrant!!  lol.  There really isn't that much to report about him.  He's exactly what you'd expect from a 3 year old.  Absurdly smart for his own good (in my opinion at least!!), I mean he's practically a genius!  Rambles on and on about anything he wants to talk about, for long stretches!!  He loves his little train sets and Lego sets, playing his version of football, baseball and soccer.  Wants to be his daddy, but loves cuddling, hugging and kissing his mommy.  He loves singing and dressing up so he can use his crazy imagination!  I could go on and on, but I want to sleep!  It has been a long day, and will be extra long tomorrow!  

We had a small little party for him today.  Just my family and our best friends over.  Pizza and cake with a some trains, balloons and presents thrown in the mix!!  He had a blast and so did I.  Even my brother PJ was able to call from the ship and at the perfect timing, right when the cake was being served.  That made me happy! 

So here are some pictures to subside your need for cuteness!

Happy Birthday my sweet love.  To the moon and back!

The thank you box's
 My Etsy Banner
 Sissy
Birthday Boy!!
  Do you love his shirt??  From Etsy, again!
 Besties!  Well that's are plan at least!!
 Avery got a cute shirt, too!
 They were jumping so I think they just got in trouble.  They love each other more then anyone else ever!  Seriously, it is hysterical to watch them play, especially when they don't know you are watching, or listening! :)
 Pizza Time
 Presents

 Cake
 Yuuuummmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment