Saturday, January 21, 2012

A little late, but Avery's 11 months!!!

Well, she turned 11 months on January 13th, a FRIDAY!  But I'm not getting around to blog about it until a week later.  What's a week, right?  Well, I guess its a long time when she's not even 52 weeks old yet :)

So to no one's surprise, she's still a teeny tiny little peanut!!  She went in for a weight check a few weeks ago she had a weight check and weighed a whopping....wait for it....14 lbs 12 oz! Three weeks later she went in and had gained 3
oz's, putting her in the .38%!  So the gave us some fatty food options like adding olive oil into her baby food, add things like avocado, egg yolks, banana's, and whole milk cheese and yogurt to her diet, and also cutting out things like Puffs that don't have much nutritional value, but fill them up. This girl is just not into gaining weight!  So this past week, she went in to have a little burn checked out on her hand (she tried pulling up on a little radiator in the bathroom!!) and they weighed her there.  She was up to 15lbs 6oz, and she went up on the curve, to .78%!  Ha, but the doctor saw this as an improvement and to just keep doing what we are doing and see how it looks at her 1 year appt, which won't be until Feb 22nd, so that I can hopefully go with her to.

So aside from that, this little girl is doing so good with everything else!!  She is a crawling champ and is constantly on the go.  Like will not stay still!  She pulls up on everything (hence the burn, boo.) and is getting more confidant with cruising the furniture.  Not walking yet, but who knows!  She little!  She talks all the time and whether or not she knows it, she can say "mama", "
dada", "papa", and "hi".  She's also great at waving when someone comes into the room and when she wants your attention.  She also loves clapping and imitating things that you do.  And she is such a good hugger!!  She is still obsessed with Cameron and just wants to be with him anytime!  Her top teeth have all made there appearance at the same time, just not at the same pace, so even though it doesn't seem to bother her to much, she is a drooling machine and looks so funny with her two little outside fangs, while her middle teeth continue to push through.  Poor thing!  But she really is the happiest, cutest little thing ever!!  I can't believe we made such an adorable, dainty, cheery little girl!!  The second light of my eye, the beat of my heart and the rock that I fight for.  I don't know how I lived life before she was given to me and I thank the Lord daily for giving her to me.  He knew what I needed and now I have her :)

"Helping" me fold the clothes that I had folding about two minutes before!
 Working the 80's sweatsuit, gangsta style with one leg up! :)
 Cuteness, to the max!!

No comments:

Post a Comment