Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh I remembered!!

On New Years Eve Day, we brought Cam ice skating for the first time!  My dad suggested we go, and even bought him a new pair of double runners. Yeah, we are pros! We asked our friends to come with us and we had so much fun!  We went to an outdoor rink, that is still frozen by whatever freezes an indoor rink, that they made just outside of the Gillette Stadium. The kids went out (with the dad's and papa), in there adorable little skates and helmets.  All there clothes made them look like the little brother from The Christmas Story!  They had these little things made to help them move around with some more support and they seemed to help.  I wouldn't say he "learned" to skate, but he did good for his first time. And he had fun, until food was mentioned and then he was "done".  But what can you expect?  Its cold and super tiring for an adult (right Mark?) so I can only imagine what a little guy feels like! 

I got crappy photos though!  I'm not use to action photos so much and nighttime with artificial light was just not happening for me for some reason!  I erased more then half of them! But here you go anyway:


Getting ready to go.  He was "so 'ecited" to get out there!
 The support thingy helping him skate with daddy
 Concentrating hard!!
 Having a bonding moment, lol
 Papa with the babe, watching the skating
 Still happy after all said and done!
 With dad and Pap's, and a yawn, yell, or laugh?  Can't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment