Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Cliche, I know, but I don't care.  Here's a little list of things I would like to do this year:

  • First and foremost, I need to make it through this surgery with flying colors.  January 25th.  Along with the recovery.  I know it will be long, but I need to try hard to make it not to miserable.
  • Update my blog to make it more pretty, it's old and ugly now!
  • Eat more healthy.  My dad and I are going to try and help each other. 142lbs now (did I just type that??) and would like to loose 10lbs, build up my strength and loose the jiggles!
  • READ more!!  I'm was an English major and I haven't read a book in years!
  • Get the kids involved in more activities.  Cam is very ready and interaction with other babies may help Avery's shyness.  
  • Organize and de-clutter my house.  I want it pretty and for everyone to know where everything is, especially kids toys!
  • Get back into the DIY stuff and To-Do List.  I love crafty stuff and I have the space now.  I need to get into it.
  • Improve my photography abilities, and to help my doing this I am going to try, and I mean TRY, to do the 365 Photo challenge, meaning one pic a day for the year.  With my schedule, this may mean I will update once a week, but I got an IPhone for Christmas, so it will be easier to snap away on the go.  We shall see.  I did it once before in 2010, and I think I made it until day 73, which isn't to bad!  
So, here is Day 1:
Trying to stand up!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment