Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

New Years eve has come and gone and its now 2010! I can't even believe it! This just goes to show you how fast time does fly when your not looking! Thank God for pictures! Without my obsession with documenting absolutely everything that has happened in my life since Cameron was born (well, long before that actually), I swear I would have missed so many of the little things that happened and already have forgotten when he hit certain milestones. It is because of this (and the girls on thebump.com) that I have decided to make one of this years resolutions: to take a picture (or 2 or 3) a day for the entire year. Hopefully I will be able to find something meaningful daily and hopefully I will be able to keep up with it! My intent with this resolution is to continue photographically documenting my life and to dramatically improve my skills in photography. I'll post the pics on here in between my regular posts. Keep your fingers crossed. If Day One's picture is any sign, this could be a loooong year! :)

Day One

No comments:

Post a Comment