Monday, January 25, 2010

My little handyman

Yesterday, 10 minutes before my guests were supposed to arrive, I realized my oven wasn't preheating. Well what do you know? It's broken. Perfect! I almost had a meltdown, with my Cheesy Buffalo Chicken dip in hand, until I remember that we have a spare oven upstairs! Our house, originally a pre-1900's single family house, was at one point changed into a two family, with a unit on each floor. After we bought the house, we kept it as a two family for the extra income. Once the baby came along, only a few changes were necessary to change it back to its original single family state. However, we opted to keep the kitchen as a kitchen for when we move and want to rent the house again. Does that make sense? I usually hate having that extra room there, but not today! My dip was saved!!
Today Mark figured out what was wrong with the oven, with Cameron's help no less!! Aren't they just the cutest? I wonder what he was saying to him...

Day 25

No comments:

Post a Comment