Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

Holiday Monday!! Yeah to long weekends!! We had a super long, super busy, super productive day today! To many things to list!! One of the things we got done was setting up Cameron's new fish tank. He got it from his grandparents for Christmas. He actually got a much bigger tank, but we opted to exchange it for a smaller one to fit the scale of his bedroom. It looks great and is an automatic white noise machine! We are letting the water do its thing and warm up before we get the fish. I'm positive Cameron will become obsessed with watching the fish once they are in there. He already likes watching it just with the plants in it!

Day 18
_____________________________________________________
Most Sunday nights we go to my parents house for dinner. Its usually more then just dinner actually. Most of the time we go over much earlier, around 2 or 3, and spend the day visiting up until dinner, then hang out some more after dinner. This week wasn't much different. Before my parents house, Mark and I split up to do our own thing. I went bridesmaid dress shopping for my younger sisters wedding (We found great dresses!!) and Mark took Cam to Bass Pro Shop with my dad. We all had alot of fun, then finished the night with chicken parm and a nice, warm fire. As you can see, Cameron loves helping Grampie setting up the fire. They look so cute :)
Day 17
______________________________________________________
Today (Saturday) Cameron and I went to a Gymboree class with our friends Steph and Ashlyn. After Steph and Ashlyn got a membership, I decided to give it a try. It was pretty fun, although I don't know if I want to spend that much money to sign up monthly. I'll have to go to another class or two to make sure Cam likes it. He has to take something in for a bit before opening up to it. So after observing the other kids play for 15 minutes, he decided it was time to play, but of course, that was when the structured part started! Oh well, we'll see next time. It would be good to have some more play time with kids his age.

After our class, Steph, Justin and Ashlin came over our house. The kiddos got in there jammies and played for awhile. Here's a cute picture of Ashlyn. I like her Valentines Day/dalmatian jams. Gettin' big I tell ya!!
Day 16
________________________________________________________
Just Cam being cute.
Day 15


1 comment:

  1. Babies in jammies are so cute! We need more pics of that to show them and embarrass them when they're older!

    ReplyDelete