Friday, January 22, 2010

Cameron's 1!!!

I can't even believe it! He's a whole year old today!! That seems CRAZY to me! It seems like I've had him forever, but at the same time, the year flew by! My little baby is now a little boy. Sigh.

Okay, I can deal! So today we decided to take him out to lunch, you know start a tradition of sorts. It was the first time we've ever ordered him something of his own off the menu. He got grilled cheese and peas. The peas did not fly with him! I wish I got the face he made when he tried them!! But he had so much fun! We go to this place a lot, so the girls that work there all came over and wished him a happy day. They are all so sweet.

After dinner, we did presents. He was so much more into opening presents now, then he was around Christmas time. He got great stuff from his parents (brag) and especially loved his stacking cups. The cheapest gift he got ended up being his favorite. Go figure! He also go a Fisher Price Learning Home, which he helped daddy put together. I think we had a great day, and can't wait for his big party on Sunday!! Ohhh, I still can't believe it!!




Day 22


No comments:

Post a Comment