Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading and Relaxing

What a cute little guy! Sitting all by himself on his new chair, reading a book. I don't know where this is going to lead him. I love books and reading. Mark hates reading but is still definitely the smarter of the two of us. He seems to know something about everything. Does that make sense? Any topic that comes up, he seems to know enough about it to interact in a conversation. Me on the other hand? I know enough in the areas that I have studied. Other then that, well, I'm just dumb and happy. I hope Cameron takes a bit from both of us in this area. I hope he inherits my love for reading and books, with Marks natural ability to learn a ton on a daily basis. We shall see. For now, well, I'm just proud he get into the chair on his own!

Day Four

2 comments:

  1. great capture, and love the composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? What a fantastic shot!
    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete