Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bye, Bye Uncle PJ!

One of my younger brothers, PJ, shipped out today. He goes to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy and spends a semester at sea every year. Today was a chillingly cold day, down near 10 degrees when he left. My mother, Cameron and I drove to Cape Cod to see him off. I bundled Cameron up like he was going skiing - thermal pajamas, sweatshirt, pants, winter coat, hat and mittens and then stuffed in his new toddler sized Bundle Me. He could hardly move and didn't even make a peep. I think he was mad at me!

Anyway, we saw PJ off. I hope he has a nice, safe, WARM trip and has fun while doing so!! Cam will miss his Uncle while he's gone. I hope he remembers him when he gets back!

Day Ten

2 comments:

  1. these are precious photos! i love how your ds is looking up at him from his stroller. too sweet! and your ds is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ looks so handsome in uniform!

    ReplyDelete