Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our first family Christmas!


Ok, so let me just start by mentioning that I was not trying to take good photos today. Really, I just wanted to enjoy the day and capture the moments as they happened with snapshots, nothing more. I ended the day, or few days actually, with hundreds of pics. They are great to me, even if they are not composed well with good technique. They are time frozen still as Cameron dug into his first stocking, opened his first presents and hammed it up for all of his family to see. I wanted to be able to witness these things through a mothers eye, not just behind a lens.

Ok, enough about that. Christmas this year was GREAT! We had a blast with our little guy! He seemed to love it, too, which was all we intended for. We started the festivities Christmas Eve with Marks side of the family. We always love spending time with them. Cameron was especially social and friendly this night! He "stole the show" as people kept saying. He stayed up until way past his bedtime but did great!

The next morning, we did stockings and gifts at our house, just the three of us. It was fun that way. After Cam's morning nap, we went to my parents house and did presents and brunch with my sisters and brothers and nephew. It was alot of fun. We even brought Cameron out in the snow with his new sled! Next, it was my Aunt Leslie's house for dinner and finally Marks parents house to finish off the night. Again, Cameron made it through the whole day with only one nap and stayed up pretty late! Here are a few of the tons of pictures I took!

















No comments:

Post a Comment