Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow!!

Being in New England, you expect lots of cold, snowy weather. With the warm weather lately, I never thought we would get any! Snow was in the forecast for this weekend, but I didn't believe it. How could it go from 68 degrees and sunny, to a mini snow storm in just a few days? But to my great surprise, we actually got some snow!! I woke up Sunday morning to about 3 inches on the ground. Everything looked so pretty! It was the first snow that I could actually bring Cameron out in too. Being born in January, he was around for lots of snow, but he was to small to enjoy it. This time, I bundled him up in his little snow suit and pretend snow boots (more like waterproof slippers), put on his hat and mittens and brought him out to see what he thought. He had fun! I still didn't want to keep him out long (it was about 5 minutes all together!) but it gave me an idea of how he will be in the cold weather to come. I love to winter and the snow and everything that comes with it, especially snow days, and I hope that he will too. In these pics it sure looks like he likes it!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! THESE PICS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! He's sooo cute!!! -Tina

    ReplyDelete