Friday, November 27, 2009

First Santa Pictures: Success!!

Now that Thanksgiving is over with, I am officially allowed to get in the Christmas spirit! And it could not have come fast enough! I have been listening to Christmas music secretly in my car for weeks now and can't wait to get get the decorations up in my house!! I don't know if its because we have Cam this year or because last year I was on bed rest and wasn't able to really celebrate the way I'm used to. What ever it is, I'm overly excited for the holiday's this year!

So while having a play date with our BF couple, Steph and Justin and their daughter Ashlyn, we decided to attempt a trip to visit Santa! We had heard that they did a pretty good job of decorating the Bass Pro Shop in the next town over and thought we'd try it out. It was a good choice! It was more then just a Christmas tree and chair for Santa to sit in. It was a little village with a little forest with snow and lights and even a little train. The line wasn't to bad, even when Santa went on his dinner break. It gave us a chance to take some pictures around the store. We waited for about 30 mins all together.



When he came back from his break, he even stopped and said hi to Cameron! I thought something about his costume or his beard would freak him out, but he did fine! He sat great on his lap, not a big smile, but a little happy face, none the less. I was so proud of him! I will scan the official pic when I have a minute, but for now I have a few pictures that Justin took for me. (I actually forgot my camera! Can you believe it?) Cameron has met Santa! Let the celebrations begin!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment