Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day!


Today was our first Thanksgiving Day with Cameron. It was a pretty low-key holiday for us, which is very rare! This year, my side had the H1N1 flu! First Kevin, then PJ, then my parents. There was no way I was going to spend time with them and risk the chance of passing it along to Cameron. Instead, we got to spend the entire day with Marks family. It was alot of fun! We had a great dinner with his parents, brother Matt and his wife Katie, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Greg, Aunt Dori and cousin Emily, along with some of Katie's family. I don't know how, but Joann fit us all at one table!! Cameron even had his first bite of turkey. He seemed to have loved it!!



I have so many things to be thankful for. Not just today, of course, but it is Thanksgiving! A few things I am thankful for are:
My family, both my big, loving family and my new, tiny family.
My awesome husband.
My husbands awesome family.
My job, and of course Marks job :)
My friends, both new and old.
The health of my friends and family.
Sleep!
My faith.
Food on the table and food on others tables.
Soldiers fighting for our peace, present, past and future.
And last but not least: My beautiful, healthy, cuddly, growing, unconditionally loving baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment