Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ok guys, I'm back, sort of :)

So, I may not be ready to talk about all of this emotional stuff that goes with these past few weeks, but to talk about daily life and my kids is something I can always talk about, so here goes!!

While I was in the hospital, my kids spent the two weeks at my parents house.  I made sure to get my mom to take pictures while they were there so I could catch up once I got home.  Even though it was only two weeks, they seemed to be just different enough that I was able to notice!  I'll elaborate more on Avery on Monday since she's turning ONE, but Cam even seems different!  But to make it easy, I'll just show some pictures!  

While I was on my Mommy Break, my kids:
Got a double ear infection :(
 Made a snowman!
 Went to Friendly's
 Made cupcakes
 Played with their cousin, Aubrey
 Learned, "How big is Avery? 
 Hugged, kinda?
 Took baths in the sink
 Colored
 Worked on the walking
 Got even cuter
Got new cow boy boots (cell phone)
Looks like they had fun, right?  Lets just hope that they missed me even just a tad!  lol.  I'm glad they were able to stay together alot of the time, so that there life wasn't mixed up to much.  Ok, nap time, for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment