Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Avery Pics Galore

So there are lots of pictures, so I won't talk to much.  We spent the day home at my parents, cause that is where we have been staying since I got released from the hospital.  We wanted to make her feel special today, so when we got her dressed, she got to wear her special headband.  Yeah, headbands don't really work well on babies with hair.  But she gave me a wink and looked adorable, regardless if her hair was a mess or not.
 Her Googa came over and brought her a Hello Kitty stuffie and a balloon and we showed off her walking behind her stroller.  
 I decided to get in a photo at her dinner time, since whether I have only half a head of hair or not, this is what I looked like at her one year birthday!  I did put on make-up though!!
 Kissing!
 The family
 Next, we opened up a few presents.  She got a little kitchen, that both Avery and Cameron fell in love with!
 And then there was the little Cabbage Patch Kid dress as a poodle.  She loved her!
 Can you tell?
 Cupcake time!  "Are you sure I can eat this?"
 First bite, and she was hooked!

 She stuffed every last bite in her little mouth!

 Pure bliss!  Even though she looks a little sugar drunk!
 Look at her eye lashes :)  I'm jealous!
 Trying to grab the balloons
And then she conked out :)

It was a great day!  I am planning a real party with guests and things for once I'm ready, probably in March and can't wait.  I think she had fun and will have fun to do it all over again.  I love our little girl. And her pretty pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...Avery is so adorable in ALLL of these pictures! And you look awesome in that wrap! Yoou really do! You could wear that wrap even when your hear grows back!

    ReplyDelete