Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Late Valentines Day

I took a pathetic 6 pictures yesterday :(  And yes, they were all of Avery because 1) Cameron spent alot of the day with his Googa and 2) Avery had on pink hearts!  So, not alot was done but they each got little stuffies from mom and dad, a Monkey in a sweatshirt that Cam won't let go of that he named Buddy, and a teddy bear for Avery that sings "you drive me crazy" and dances around, which obviously she adores!  My parents got them little boxes stuffed with little gifts.  Mark got me a pink stuffie that Cameron picked out (which I'm sure will end up being Avery's, like tomorrow!) and some candy of course!  My jaw hurts so badly from where the doctors cut my chewing muscle I can't even eat one right now.  Soon hopefully.  When night time came around, we all went out to dinner, which was nice!  It was my first time out of the house since I got home from the hospital.  It felt nice, but I was embarrassed to be out with my half head of hair and the wrap.  I know, it could be worse, so stop complaining.  I'm trying guys, I promise :)



So here is Avery on Heart Day:

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmm...if I block out the right side, you look like a girly version of PJ! That is hysterical! I don't know about you, but I always wondered what I'd look like if I shaved my head- you know, if I was someone that could pull it off or not...well in my opinion, YOU can pull it off, sista! And it makes your eyes look greener! haha!

    Good luck getting your stitches out today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing, I actually thought she looked a little like Kevin too! It looks great though! Amazing how fast the hair is growing back, no wonder why guys need to get haircuts so often!(this comment isn't on the right post but I couldn't leave one on the other) Avery looks like such a sweetie:-) What an adorable little one year old :-) I love her!

      Delete