Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tried something new today!!

I made a collage on Picasa today!  That a step forward for me!  Even though I have all the fancy (expensive!) Photoshops, but don't exactly use them very often.  They are pretty intense and I need alot of time to get into them! So when I saw a blog post on Pintrest (LOVE!) on how to do a photo collage on something different, I tried it out.  My pics are straight out of the camera with no editing, so they are pretty crappy, but that wasn't the point today.  

Avery was being silly the other day and stood in front of her little pink toy box, looking like she had something brewing in her little brain.  She threw most of her toys out, then reached in for one of the last ones, fell in a little, fell in a lot, fell in all the way, then sat up and was like, "what? That was kinda fun." So I tried a little step by step collage of her silliness.  And it worked, just not great quality!  Oh well, I tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment