Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stitches are coming out tomorrow!!

Here we are, two and half weeks after my third surgery and I am going in tomorrow to get my stitches out!!  I can't wait, but I'm scared its going to hurt.  But I'm so excited I can finally wash that side of my skull and it may not feel so swollen.  Maybe I can start some sort of comb over do to get some sort of style (doubt it, but we'll see!) 

I know no one wants to see stitches, but they are much better then they were.  Be thankful the screws are inside, not showing :)  I'll show worse later, when I feel like talking about all that went on.  But in remembrance of the hair style I've worked for the past two and a half weeks, here are a few pics. The "
before's":

From the front:  I've been working a pony tail with a wrap over it to save my kids from having to see my scares.
 The pretty scare.

 Isn't it growing in fast?  Its been growing in since January 23rd, so its been a bit of awhile, but faster then I thought it would.  I just hope they don't have to shave it again to take the sutures out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Stacey. We've been thinking of you. Good luck with your appointment.

    ReplyDelete