Tuesday, February 21, 2012

They make me laugh...

All day long!!  So much about them is just hysterical! OK, just now, since I've started this post, Cameron has been sitting next to me, playing on his Leapster.  It's his daddy's birthday and he's drawing a picture for him on one of the games.  He asked me what he could do to make it prettier and I said to try using the stamps.  He said, "I don't want to use the stamps.  I'm to old for the stamps."  What the?  I'm laughing already at this then all of the sudden he started laughing and said, "Mommy, I caught a bugger!! Oh wait..I caught two!!"  Where does this kid come from??  He never fails to make me laugh, even if I'm already mad at him for being up at 9pm! 

One of greatest loves in my life is to laugh at or with my babies being silly!  I could do it all day.  Even if its just to hear them laugh.  Sometimes even to hear them cry, as weird as that sounds, because the weirdest things can make them cry!!  They amaze me.  They have started to play more with each other now, then just around each other.  Their newest activity is to wrestle and tackle each other and laugh hysterically while doing so, with me laughing my butt off in the back ground (while I'm keeping a hawk eye on Cam to make sure his 35 lb self wasn't hurting my little peanut!) It may look rough, but they love doing it and he really is gentle with her!
He wrestles her...
 She tackles him...
 Then they hug!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment