Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A letter to Avery

My dear, dear, Avery Cate, 

Today you are One year old!  Can you believe it?  Cause me and your daddy sure can't!  You've been such a great little addition to our family, we just can not imagine life right now with out you!  You have been an awesome baby, since the very beginning.  We loved you from the moment we saw you a year ago today and the love just grows and grows more every day.  You have been an awesome sleeper, with a perfect little personality, love oozing out of you all the time and have the most beautiful face I have ever seen.  You are growing into such a big girl!  I don't know your stats just yet, but you are definitely back on the charts, finally!  You are so vocal now and may even have a few words that you can say in the right context.  You've said Mama (may be your first!!  Thanks!!), Dada, Hi, Mimi, Papa, and Yeah.  You know the meaning of alot of words, like when we say dance, for example, you start dancing like a goofball!  You love to wave, clap, dance, do peak a boo, give kisses and so many other things.  In the past few weeks, you have matured so much!  You have grow so much stronger that you started cruising along the furniture, walking behind your little stroller and trying to climb up on the couches.  You've turned into such a strong, sturdy little girl.  And of course, you are still so in love with your big brother.  He's your best friend right now.  You try to get into all of his toys, but of course he's not always into this, but he tries to share. (Sometimes :)  Your going to be great friends, I promise!  


I just want to thank you for being my little girl for the past year and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side.  I want you to help me turn into the best mommy I can be and in turn, help you to be the best little girl that you can be.  I love you to the moon and back and will never, ever stop.  You help to make me into what I am today and I will always push myself to be a better person because I have you and your brother to live for.  Thank you, sweetie.  I am blessed that you chose me to be your Mommy.


Love,

Mommy

PS: I have tons of pictures from today, but I'll share them tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment