Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quarterly Top Five Pics!

I found this on another blog I follow and thought it was a cute idea. You pretty much just find your favorite five pictures of your kids that you took during the summer months and add a little description of the photo. Some of these have probably already been posted, but oh well! I could look at them all day (and practically do!!)

So here you go, my favorite pictures of Cameron and Avery during the summer of 2011:

Cameron is obsessed with trains. And I mean obsessed!! It's all he talks about practically all day! So this is the train bridge that goes over the canal connecting Cape Cod, MA to the main land. Not only is he pointing to where he is hoping to see a train pass over, but he has his arm hanging over his daddy's shoulders, which just melts my heart. He is a mommy's boy most of the time, but oh he LOVES his daddy!!
My Avery Cate. My sweet, sweet Avery. This photo just captures her cuteness. And she had just started sitting up on her own, with the hydrangea (my favorite flower) in full bloom behind her.
Even though he looks like he may be hugging her a little roughly, it just shows how much he really does love his little Sissy. It isn't very often that we can get him to sit for this long with a camera in my hands to capture him hugging her. Swoon.
You may not see the baby very clearly, but this picture shows where she spent most of the first summer of her life, on the beach a 3 minute walk from her Mimi and Papa's Cape house, hanging from her Mommy's neck. I love her and her peacefulness, just like the beach.

Cameron being a boy! If he could do this playing in the water all day long, he would!
And lastly, Avery, showing her newly developed personality. Silly, goofy, and happy all in one. I think she is doing this most of the time of her life and I could eat her up anytime I look at her.

Now that I look at these, everyone of them was taken at my parents house on Cape Cod. We spend most weekends there, either all weekend or just for a day. We are very grateful for the opportunity to spoil our kids with the beach so nearby. And not only that, but we are the utmost grateful to be given the opportunity to raise such wonderful, beautiful and perfect (for us at least!) little children. It was a great summer!

Amber's Articles

4 comments:

  1. These are really adorable! I love the fourth shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Didn't realize that I put up 6 photo's!!

    Ashley, Thanks! Means alot from someone who does such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! I m so glad you found us and linked up this quarter. Your little ones are so, so adorable.

    My son enjoys trains, but my nephew....OH MY.....that is all he would play with for the first 2 years of his life. We have lots of Thomas, Chuggington, and Dinosaur Train items around our home.

    I'll admit I am a little jealous of your parents Cape house. It sounds so relaxing and beautiful. However, I do live a short drive from the beach and it is FANTASTIC. My son loves everything about the beach.

    Your little girl is precious. Thank God for Baby Bjorn's. My son lived in his the first summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Such cute shots. I love them. Looks like a great past couple of months. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete