Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My day, like most!

So we had big plans for today! But of course, when do plans ever work out? :) We went to my mom's in the morning and once I got there I realized I wasn't feeling good, brain wise. I was having cluster seizures and really, aside from daily medication, the only thing that helps to get rid of these is rest. So I laid down on the couch in the family room, while my mom played with the kids in hopes of resting for an hour or so and then getting on with our day's plans.

I ended up falling asleep, deep sleep. Kids playing loudly, a little crying, television, nothing could break this sleep! When I finally woke up, it was noon! Avery was out of her jammies, Cameron had been fed lunch and the 12:00 stretch of Cailou was on. I couldn't believe I had slept this long! But guess what? My seizures were gone and the later part of the day could go on, a little bit as planned. After a few errands, we went to a local farm to for a snack. Or should I say dessert! They make such wonderful seasonal desserts here, I should have taken a picture of what we ate! After eating these (and being sort of attacked by a very hungry bee!!) We walked around, played on hay stacks, took pictures in those little stick-your-head-in-and- smile scenes and picked out pumpkins.
Cameron was so excited for his pumpkin that he insisted on bringing it up to the cashier, after patiently waiting in line, and even gave her the precious money to buy it. I was very proud of my big boy! Hopefully it is big enough to carve. He wanted to be able to carry it, so we ended up with a somewhat small pumpkin. I think they were $.50 a lb and it was like $1.20! We will try! If not, markers and stickers it is!! Oh and btw, it was middle of the day sunlight, with hardly any shade to be seen, so many of my photos were blown out, so this is what we ended up with, blah. But I did get a cute one of Avery in her most common daily location:
And one of her little feet. I am obsessed with these little feet! And they are so little and its just starting to get cold, that this is only the second time she has worn shoes! How cute are these feet? Oh and the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment