Friday, October 14, 2011

P&S Photos

I really have to get back into using my Cannon more often! But since I'm always holding one baby in my arm, and the hand of a toddler, this at least captures the cuteness of them, even if the quality isn't good. But at least be happy I'm using this little Cannon P&S instead of the camera on my Android! For a good phone, the camera is AWFUL!! I'll post some of those someday so you can see the grossness of that phone!! My contract is up and I'm looking into getting an iPhone. I hear that other then being a really good smart phone, the camera is really good, too. Opinions?

Okay, back to the pictures:
Hanging at the playground

Ryan talking...

Cam listening!
Tree climbers?

Feeding some little animals

Playing at Mimi and Papa's house
Loving each other

Being a big boy, while helping Daddy

On the Cape, having fun with Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment