Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow before Halloween!

Before I get into it, I don't do much today and didn't take any pictures because I had the worst migraine of my life today! Glad Mark was home, for sure!!

So anyway, we had SNOW today!! It started last night, two days before Halloween!! Ridiculousness!! We hardly get snow before Christmas, let alone in October! We were scheduled to get a Nor eastern storm with tons of wind and rain, but as the time went on and the temperatures dropped, snow was in the forecast. We don't always trust the predictions of the weather people so we weren't to worried. It was raining, but we went to our friends house for pizza and then planned to go to a Halloween party at the towns Fire Department. As the dad's went out to get pizza, it started snowing and we nixed that idea! On our way home (at 8, mind you!) it was snowing pretty good and when we woke up it was probably 4-6 inches!! Not a ton of snow, but there are still leaves on the trees, so TONS of trees and branches fell down, knocking out tons of power in surrounding towns. Some of them have already canceled school for tomorrow, and maybe even longer! I'm glad to live where we live cause I don't know what my family would do with out power, aka HEAT! I feel awful for those people, which include my parents and in laws! Not a good time of the year for no heat. Stay warm everyone!!

And thank you Mark for being an awesome dad while I couldn't take care of the kids!! (He really is the best!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment