Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Want to see my Littles?

Oh ok, you pulled my leg!  They played with each other a lot today.  Since Avery's crawling like a champ now, she tries to play with Cameron much more, even though he doesn't always love that.  But since she now is moving around so much more, I think Cam sees her as his little playmate and loves her more.  He's been talking about her more, asking where she is all the time, and yelling for us when she does something funny or new.  "Look mama, Sissy made it into the playroom, ALL BY HERSELF!"  I catch him kissing her and holding her hand all the time and every time he looks at her, she gets all giddy and laughs like a maniac.  So I think they like each other.  She's even turning into what seems to be a little tom boy.  She likes his toys, more then hers, hates her bows and for some reason, I never put her in dresses anymore!  Laziness? Maybe, but she still looks AH-dorable, even in just footie jammies!  See:
Just hanging out.
 Snuggle, or should I say smother?
 Purty Girl!!
 Think they are brother and sister?
 Like, really related??
 She may have fallen asleep here
 Had to make it b&w cause her bib was so dis-colored from her drools.  Looks better this way!
(BTW, these were with my point and shoot! I can do better, lol!)  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment