Friday, December 30, 2011

And onto Christmas Day...

Ok, so I'm trying to finish this fast! So not as many words!  I promise, but probably won't happen! Christmas morning was spent at our house having a quick breakfast, opening stalkings, opening gifts, then playing with our their new presents!  Like expected, Cam was sooo excited to see that Santa had come and that he got to open the gifts, finally!  He opened his and Avery's and loved all of them, at least at the moment he did!

Stocking time, while Avery got a bottle.
 His new harmonica!  He loved this thing!
 Opening Avery's with her
 Haha!
 Her crawling puppy: he crawls, she follows, he stops and barks and she catches up to grab him and he crawls away.  It's pretty funny.  Would be helpful for a kid learning to crawl for sure!
 The new dancing and singing puppy dog.  He's bigger then she is, but she dances with him and laughs and laughs when he's moving.  Success Santa!
 Last minute, not necessary purchase: the scooter.  But glad we did, he LOVED this thing!
 But he loved his train set even more!!
 Daddy, not as much, since he had to put it together :)
 Snuggling with my peanut
Then off to Mimi and Papa's we went, in our new matching jammies that Mimi bought the kids.  The rest of the family, minus a few, were there and ready to open some more gifts and have our brunch.    I didn't get many pictures here because I was opening my own gifts at the same time. Sometimes, putting it down is best anyway!
 Santa Avery
 Loving her first real baby doll.  Cam calls her Dolly, like all other dolls in the house, but she needs a better name!

After that, we went home for a bit, I made a salad and the kids napped, which was definitely necessary!!  We got back together with the extended family on my dad's side.  Again, not enough pictures, but I was having to much fun socializing (and had a kid in my arm at most times!)

Cam and cousin Ryan loving each other, like always!
 My little lady, crossing her legs in her dress.  Oh and teething stinks when you need a bib to cover up a the pretty dress that you hunted for for months! 
 The Matz side family.  It looks small to me cause about 7 people were missing.  And of course the one where all the others look good in, is the one were Cam and myself look like we were wrestling! Oh well!
And to say something nice about this side of the family, I'll put it simple: They are THE BEST!!  I couldn't ask for more great Aunts, Uncles and cousins.  We have always lived close by each other and the cousins are similar enough in age that we all get along wonderfully.  Love, Love, Love, honestly, they are truly the best.  Anyone would love to be a part of this family.  Enough said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment