Monday, December 5, 2011

My PJ Left!

Today my brother, PJ, left for his first job at sea since graduation in the Spring.  He went to Massachusetts Maritime Academy to be a marine engineer.  For this job, he flew out to Hawaii today to board the Empire State for 75 days.  I seems really excited he is about this. While in college, he went out once a year for about 2 months at a time. The students were mainly learning to run the ship and what not, but he got to visit some awesome places each time! He'll be gone for awhile, but makes awesome money while doing it! This is the ship:
But anyway, I'm so sad he's leaving! He's going to be gone for Christmas, New Years, my surgery, and both Cam and Avery's birthdays.  Aw!  But it will go by fast, I'm sure!  I saw him off at my parents house today and tried to get a picture of him with Avery.  Ha! She's a little clingy!  So I got in the picture, gross I know!  But she's only going to be this size for like another week, so I had to get him with her. Oh, and Cameron was asleep so that's why he's not in any! On the drive home, thought, he was already asking for him.  He's going to be a mess once he realizes Uncle PJ won't be there to play tackle football with him!  


So, PJ, I hope you have a safe trip, meet great people, and see some beautiful sites on your newest adventure! We will all miss you, but are so proud of you and all that you have done and who you have become. Don't get to homesick!  Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment