Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chippy...Again!!!

Ok, guys, I"ll admit it, I'm a little obsessed with this little Chippy character.  For a good reason though!  My son loves him and loves hunting for him in the morning, I swear he finds him every morning without us reminding him! So to do my Mommy duties, I have to make sure that Chippy is in a clever little scenario each morning, cause what would Cam do if he was just sitting on the table each day? Umm, probably nothing and he probably wouldn't care, as long as he was there, but that who cares?  I'm having fun!  Again, don't judge on the quality of this pics!!  They are awful, I know!  Using a flash, even with a bouncer on it, kills the photo!!

So here is how he ended up each morning this week:


The stockings went up, so Chippy had to try one out.
 A bowl full of Chippy kisses, smooch!
 Borrowed a reindeer from Santa for the day, Dasher, maybe?
 I was going to do this, but he was in the middle of the table...
 So he ended up here, so he couldn't touch him as easily.  Although, he did!!  We told Cam he may not show up the next morning and he cried!  He felt bad and apologized to him! So as you can imagine, he was there in the AM!
 Only up really high!!
 Kinda looked like a girl in a frilly dress!  By the morning he was all flopped down (we had taped his head to the molding, which came undone) and looked like he didn't want to continue his life as an Elf anymore :(
 Having a campfire with his marshmallow friends.  


This is tonights: 


Sleepy Chippy, in his Christmas sleeping bag. It was a really long day!  (For another blog!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment