Monday, May 7, 2012

Double Date Night

And what did we do?  We got tattoo's!  Well, the ladies of the date got them :)  We had planned to just have a date night and go to the movies (for the first time since Cameron was born, no joke!!) but we found out that the movie we wanted to see was booked for the time we wanted.  So we decided on dinner at the Porta Bello a few towns over and Steph threw out the idea to finally get the tattoo's that we had been talking about for a few months now.  Of course I agreed!!  So after dinner, we went into Federal Hill in Providence, RI and got them done!  

We were ridiculously excited!  We each had our own man do them, and we sat back to back while we had them done.  Steph got four birds on the top of her foot, one for each of the members on of her family (herself, husband and each Little).  I got an infinity symbol with the word "love" woven in, representing my infinite love for Mark and the kids.  I love how both of them came out!!  And yeah, we are so bad ass!  Just kidding, it didn't even hurt and in my opinion, they are both very classy and even elegant looking.  My parents loved mine, too.  Maybe I'll get them in someday to get one...a new mission (hi mom!). 

Here are some pics of out night:


1 comment:

  1. I love the photo board! I can't believe how fast it went by, but I'm glad we did it together! What's next for the radical red and a brown??

    ReplyDelete