Thursday, May 31, 2012

15 months!

My sweat little, Avery Cate, your growing so fast!  You had your 15 month appointment last week and your 19lbs 6oz (7%) and 30 inches tall (37%)!  Still little, but much better then before!  You have the prettiest shiny brown hair and creamy, tanable skin.  I'm jealous of it already :)  And those eyes!  Dark brown with long, dark lashes.  Your daddy is going to have his work cut out for him when you get older. Such a pretty girl!

You've been done with all the expensive formula for awhile now and down to just your night time bottle of milk. Hopefully, we'll get you to a night time sippy soon, but that would mean your getting older.  I don't think I want you to be older, just yet!

You love your food!  You'll pretty much eat most of what we offer you, but you aren't the best at chewing! You kind of just swallow things whole, not a good idea, little lady!
You've been walking full time for awhile now.  Its so cute!  You do not want to be in any sort of stroller anymore, little Miss Independent. We just chase after you. All. Day. Long.  You get into more things then Cameron ever tried to get into.  Up the stairs, down the stairs.  Behind the couches, under the tables, up onto shelves.  What ever you want to do, you try it.
 You climbed up here on your own, when daddy left the room for 20 seconds!  (Phone pic!)
Your not talking to much yet, but babbling up a storm.  You can say "Mama, bubba, papa, up" and your version of "that".  You can "moo" for a cow and can point to your hair, belly and feet when we ask you.  You'll point to most of our family members when we ask you, and I think you understand almost all of what we are saying to you.  Your obsessed with any sort of animal and freak out pointing when there is one in your view!  I tell daddy we need to get you a puppy.  Give him a pout and I bet you'll win :)
You have a really, really good attitude almost all of the time!  You are such a laugher and it is the best laugh! We thought Cam's laugh was contagious, but he couldn't come close to topping yours!  You'll laugh at anything,  but getting tickled gets you going anytime!  To the point that you walk up to us, lift up your shirt and start laughing before we even get our hands on that little belly of yours!
Oh, but don't think we haven't noticed that strong little attitude you're developing!  It's the funniest thing to see, coming from the cute little munchkin that you are!  But having a big brother to keep up with you need it! Your starting to hold your own with him a bit and will fight back when you need to.  Little Miss Sassy, your the perfect match of both worlds!
So there you have it, little girl!  That's some things that you are doing at 15 months.  I love to pieces and am so blessed that God gave you to me to make me into a better person.  Thank you for molding me into what I am today, and I hope I am doing as good of a job to you, as you are to me.  "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy, when skies are grey.  You don't know dear, how much I love you.  So please, don't take my sunshine away".
 Love, Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment