Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cape House!

So we have been down to the Cape House twice this season so far.  In those two visits, I haven't once made a trip down to the water!  How awful is that??  We've just hung out at the house!  Man, I have to remember to walk down to the beach next time!  That's pathetic!

The first time down was for my dad's birthday.  All the kids and grand kids were down, soooo it was a bit of a nut house, like always!  But it was beautiful weather, so we stayed out and let the kids run around most of the time.  Oh and there was cake.  Always need the cake.

With Ryan, showin' some love
 My little Tom Boy, well Mommy made Tom Boy.
 Auntie Tina
 Ave and Aubrey, having some drinks
 The bike.  Ugh, that bike....
Look how excited she is??  Camera happy!!
Birthday man, my dad!

The next time we went down, was last weekend, the day before Mother's Day.  My sister Michelle was having a cookout for Aubrey's dedication, which was held the next day.  Again, crazy nut house, but great weather so the kids just ran around, while we tried to visit as much as we could!  Cam was playing with Ryan and my cousin Alison's kids,  Summer and Starla (2nd cousins?) and having a BLAST!!  He's so funny, that boy.  Avery wouldn't stop running around, and had to be chased the whole time. She wants soooo badly to play with the big kids, but sooo can't hold her own yet!  Instead, she just ran around finding something funny in every thing and every person she saw. I think (knock on wood) she's over her anxiety phase.  She's sooo friendly with everyone now.  We need a big, enclosed fence down there!  Then I could relax!  More pics?  Glad you asked!

"Can I pleeease play with the big kids???"
Goofball.  You should have seen the others I had to choose from!  Scary!
Love
Trying, really, really hard!
Aubrey doing the caterpillar.
The girl cousins


Gellies!  They are back!
Soooo cool, don't you think?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment