Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Oh the over rated Mommy's Day! I feel like every day is Mommy's day.  I have the privilege to have my kids with me everyday, drawing me special pictures, giving me hugs and kisses and going on our little "adventures" to try and keep all days special.  If this was all I had, everyday, I'd be perfectly happy.  So when Mother's Day comes around, it's just a little added bonus to my already fun mommy days. This year, I woke up to Cam screaming, "Mommy, I neeeeed you!!" (Like most days) Well, get out of bed and come find me!  Of course he was fine, just wanted some approval or something that it was time to get up :)  They made me breakfast, then Mark took them out for a few to go to a store to let them pick out some little gifts on there own to give me.  Cam just haaad to get this t-shirt for me with two dino's, he says a mommy and daddy, that said, "I love you this much" with her puny little t-rex arms extended and the dad saying, "well, that's not very much". Its cute and I'll sleep in it every night from now on!!  That and the pretty little card that he colored for me was all I needed, aside from spending the day together.  But to add to my day, Mark had gotten a ring made for me!  It hasn't been finished by the jeweler yet, but I'm so proud of him for going the measures to get me something that represents us and the kids.  So excited to see it!!  

In the afternoon, we went on a little hike to try and see some turtles that Cameron had been talking about all day.  I forgot my camera, so iPhone it was.  Mommy fail.  Avery was hysterical.  No stroller or carrier for her!  She just ran and ran, on and on the entire time!  The girl needs a walking stick and back pack and she'd be ready to go!  We got
Qudoba for dinner, Ben and Jerry's for desert, and relaxed with early to bed Littles.  Good day if you ask me!  Can't wait for Mother's Day next year, just as much as I can't wait for tomorrow.  

He thinks he's cool :)


 Look at the pony!!
We were walking around a cranberry bog and Cam kept saying, "Look at all the cranberry sauce!!  We are so close to it!"

 On the move in her little Crocs
 Dinner, also with the iPhone.  Every worse inside!


I tried a new app, called Magic Hour.  It seems kind of cool, but this is my first filter I used.  Could be cool on the phone.  She's so tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment