Saturday, May 12, 2012

One year pics, far overdo!!!!

Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm never on track with stuff lately!!  I told you all about Avery turning one and all about her party, but I noticed I never posted some of the photo's from her Cake Smash session!  I was just recovering from my brain surgery when she had her first birthday, so the photo session was postponed until maybe a month later?  (Mommy fail!) and I'm such a procrastinator that I didn't finalize my order with my photographer until a few weeks ago.  Well, if you call my "order" buying the HD rights to my pictures.  I don't know why, but having them on digital file has always been the way I do it for any professional photo shots we have done.  I have a thing about having them only on paper.  It scares me to have them lost or harmed in anyway and then never have them again.  This way, they are mine and I can print, re-print, post and never have to worry (to much) about not having them again.  

Anyway, for this shoot, we went to a photographer that was recommended to me who has a studio, which we were looking for being that it was in the winter months.  Her name is Juliette Holt from JHolt Photography (Here).  I think she did a great job!!  Since she was born the day before Valentines Day, went went with that theme.  She got some of her in her flowy pink dress, a few with Cameron, and then smashing her big cupcake that I made (nice, huh?)!  I'm putting up a bunch, because, well, I couldn't choose.  She's just to cute for words, in her mommy's opinion!!  I mean, look at her??  Is she really mine??  


















No comments:

Post a Comment