Saturday, April 21, 2012

You know what would be awesome?

1. If allergies, or what ever has been living in my eyes and nose, making them run for the past 3 weeks, didn't exist!  Seriously, I should have bought stock in Kleenex!  Me, Mark and my kiddos have been so snotty lately that I have to stuff my pockets full of tissues just to be able to go to Target without people staring and thinking, "ugh, what a gross family!"  Well you know what, mean lady, we can't help it!!  It's taken over us!

2.  If the old mill across the street from my house wasn't being turned into apartments causing the longest and loudest construction site EVER!!  Guys, we can't even play in our yard during their work hours, which is like, allll day long.  We seriously thought we were in the middle of a earthquake the other day!  Cam told me, "mom, its just the steam rollers" that was causing my house to shake uncontrollably.  He's smarter then me :)


3. If we had one extra hour everyday that no one talked to you or looked at you so that you could do your own thing for one hour everyday!  I always feel like if I had that hour, everything I needed/wanted to get done would be done.  Sewing, organizing, reading, cooking nice homemade meals and a million other things!  I don't think I'm far behind in everyday life, just not ahead. lol


4. If there were no commercials, like ever. I think you'd all agree on that one :)


5. And if "How I Met Your Mother" wasn't ending after this season?  I think I've seen every re-run about 10 times and they are still soooo great, but they better replace that show with something as equally AWEsome (insert Barney's voice here).  The Bro Code is breaking and we'll never hear Robin Sparkles sing "Sand Castles in the Sand" again.  I'll be sad to see it go :(


Okay, I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment