Saturday, April 21, 2012

Point and shoot dump!

Long over do!  I'm only going back a month or two, but here you go!  I should do this more often, but don't expect anything spectacular!  This camera, a Cannon PowerShot, was a pretty good camera when it was new, but after getting some good photos from my DSLR, its just the one that lives in my diaper bag, just in case.  Serves it purpose!!
Swinging at the park

Climbing up a tree at the park
 Trying out his new baseball glove, not to much success, but still fun
 Feeding herself and making a mad mess!


 Tired and loving each other
 Giving hugs.  When Avery hugs, she pats her little hand on your back.  Its the most precious thing ever!

 Coloring
 "Reading" books on the Nook
 My cowboy pirate, in his undies
 Innocent
 Pushing along
 Book before bed, hugging his George that use to be my Grammie's

 Loves the Cameron Chair
 Sleeping during a meal
 Goop
 Ahhh-choooo!
 Washing his car



Avery with her Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment