Saturday, November 5, 2011

Slideshow Time!

Ok, I don't know if this will work, but we'll see!!

So a few weekends ago, my family got our first professional pictures taken!!  We have never got them done before, but I wanted some done with me actually IN them!! While looking for a photographer, a friend of mine suggested
SueK Photography, who did photo's for one of her co-workers.  She suggested we go to Elm Park in Wellesley, MA.  We had been there before and thought it was a great idea. 

So I had the photographer set, know was the challenge of get matching, but not "matching" outfits for the four of us.  After a few, no
ALOT, of shopping trips, I finally got some that I thought would look good, and I think they did.  

So here is the slide show that Sue came up with (Here)
, before we decide on the prints that we wanted to get, a sort of "sneak peak"  I am really happy with how they came out!  To me, my kids could not be any cuter (I know, all parents think that of there kids!) and to finally have a nice picture of all of us together is awesome!  Now, which ones to buy...  

No comments:

Post a Comment