Monday, November 28, 2011

All about Cameron!

I love my Cammy and I feel like, aside from the past couple of potty training posts, I rarely get to give him a post all about him!  So that's what today is!  He's my most favorite boy in the whole wide world and he just makes me laugh ALL DAY LONG!  I need to start writing down his Cammeron-isms for a later post!  I think you'd laugh at  them, too! And isn't he just the cutest little goober, ever?  I thought so!  ( I know, I know, I'm his mom!) 
So today I decided to ask him a few questions during dinner.  And here's what I got:
Whats your name: Cam Lightbody
How old are you:  3 months (or 2yrs 10mos)
What's your mom's name: Ummmmm (very long um)...Stacey
What's your dad's name: Mookie (Mark's childhood nickname)
What's your sisters name: Avery Cate
Whats your favorite TV show: Cailou (I HATE Cailou! Practically band from our house!)
What's your favorite toy: All my trains
What's your favorite thing to do: Fish (Really? Gone, like once!)
Favorite animal: Tiger (hmm..)
Favorite food: Mac and Cheese (what he was eating right then)
Who's your best friend: Ashlyn
How old is Ashlyn: 3 months
Favorite snack: Cereal bar
Favorite drink: Gatorade
How many teeth do you have: 5 teeth (nope, probably 25!)
Favorite song: "Happy Birthday"
Favorite movie: UTube train videos
Favorite sport: Tennis in Papa's barn (Aka: Ping Pong)
Favorite color: red
Lucky number: 4
What do you want to be when you grow up: A conductor
Favorite stuffie: George that lives upstairs (My Grammies Curious George that he sleeps with)
Favorite book: The Charlie Brown Christmas Book that sings

I think I need to broaden his horizons and gear him away from the trains a bit!  lol!  I'll try it again in a few months and see what he says then!  I love my boy, swoon...

2 comments:

  1. That is soo cute! I love Cammy soo much :-) He made me an auntie and he will always be the leader of the pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! We were doing the same thing tonight because next week is Ashlyn's "All About Me" at school! She told me she's 6 years old :)

    ReplyDelete