Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For:

Well, the day has come and is almost gone.  We had great food, great family and great times.  With all the running around from house to house and chasing kids and everything else that goes with any sort of holiday, you forget to appreciate what is the true meaning behind all the holidays we celebrate.  

So in lou of Thanksgiving, I thought I should write some of the things that I am most thankful for:


My husband, without his love and support I have no idea where I would be!!


My Cameron and his compassion and unconditional love that just oozes out of him!


My Avery. Just looking at her makes any day turn into a great one!


The rest of my family.  Mom, dad, brothers, sisters, brother-in-laws, nephew and niece.  My most favorite people in the world!!  


My faith


My health.  You may be laughing at this, but I'm still here, right? Many, many things could be worse!


The house over our head, the food on our plates, our heat, our cars, our clothes...All the things that are out of reach for many, that we take for granted every day.


My friends and the support system that comes with them.


There are many, many more things that I am thankful for, but my brain is starting to shut down for the night, so that's what is getting in this post!!  I have to go to sleep early tonight.  We are starting "3 Day Potty Training" tomorrow!  Wish us luck!! 


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment