Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Little Lovies...sigh :)

I've said it before, of course, but my Littles are the best little kids I have ever created!!  They are both at an age, although different ages, where they just make me laugh all day long!  I can't get enough of them!  I loved my life before I had them, but I LOOOOVE my life now that they are here!  Being a stay at home mom is more then a full time job, for sure.  But I never miss a cute little smile, any of there firsts, cuddling and the hilarious Cameron-isms that make me just die laughing!  

Here are some photos of the past week or so just being Cam and Ave:

Avery watching Cam and I playing soccer/football with a Volleyball, lol!

The "Train Man"

Cam took this one, gross, but I had to add it.

Cam imitating my silly face.  I like his much better!

Swinging on his belly

She wiggled her way under her play table!

Loving her Wubanub

Cam showing his love for Sissy with his tickling!  I wish I got this on video because her laughing was hysterical!!  Becoming besties already!

No comments:

Post a Comment