Friday, August 5, 2011

Random pics!

So the point and shoot camera has been living in my diaper bag for awhile now, so it seems to be what I grab a lot lately when an opportunity for a cute picture comes up. I really have to stop forgetting to pack up my DSLR!! For the amount I paid for that camera and the collection of lenses, I really need to use it more!

But anyway, here are some pics from the past few weeks of my littles being cute!

Playing the guitar with Uncle PJ
Tummy time at Mimi's
...or back time!
Working on sitting on her own
Yard work
Bryce and Avery
Bumbo on the lawn

"Water Skiing" at the pool with Papa
Watching from the side
Swimming with Daddy
Attempting to get Avery to float around (she hated it!!) But look at Cam in the back!!!
Back to happy girl
Googa with her babies



No comments:

Post a Comment