Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6 Months!!

I know what you are expecting to read, "I can't believe where the time has gone", blah blah blah...So I will just think those things in my head and give you her stats and new things!

Avery Cate is now 13lbs 12oz which puts her in the 12% and 26 inches which is around 50% (forget!). Her pediatrician thinks she is going to have green eyes and her hair color is still up in the air. Sometimes it looks dark like dad's and sometimes it looks like it could lighten up a bit. She has been "teething" for a looong time now, not miserable at all, just chewing on everything and drooling gallons a day, although her pedi says the teeth are no where to be seen! Great! She's a ton more alert and like her brother was, is happy as long as there is something interesting going on around her. She loves being in her exersaucer and not loving the swing as much anymore. She's still eating the same, sleeping well and is just overall happy almost all of the time. Her big milestone of the month was: She can sit on her own now!!!! We loves this and gets her in the action more. Next step: solids!!

I took a make shift photo shoot of her a few days after her "birthday", and although she wasn't smiling (or even looking!) in all of them, she still looks adorable, to me at least! She melts my heart every time I look at her!!





Isn't the back of her outfit sooo cute?? And daddy, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment