Monday, August 29, 2011

Cameron: a photographer in training!

The other day Cameron would not stop asking me to use my camera. My big camera, so that wasn't happening. But I gave him my old point and shoot and gave him a mini lesson (for a 2.5 year old!) on how to use it. "Put things you like in the middle of the screen and press the button". Ha! I told him to walk around and take pictures of his favorite things.

But before you look, a disclaimer: it was very early, so jammies it was! And don't forget, he is only 2 and it is only a p&s, which was never good anyway! Don't expect to much! :) This is what he got:
Mommy and Avery, apparently he loves us!
Dino, his singing, rocking dinosaur, bought through Zulilly, an awesome site!!
His PB chair, Tickle me Elmo and Scout (we have since bought a new couch in the play room)
Avery, pretending to stand
Some toys, but I bet he was trying to get a pic of the TV
Mimi came over
Abstract of a wonderfully colored Simba pic from my old Lion King coloring book! (I found it in a memory box the other day! I wrote "started in 1993!!)
What do you think? A photographer in the future? Keep practicing little guy!! You'll get it!!

1 comment: