Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Solids? Not so much!!

With Cameron we waited until he was 6 months to start him on solids, so we decided to do the same with Avery. A few days after her 6 month birthday, we tried her on rice cereal. Hmmm..I'll let the pictures tell the story!!

She was so excited to be in the big high chair!!
She was even curious about what was in the bowl!
First bite, we thought she was going to love it...
...Not so much...
...And she spit it all out. Every time.
"Please don't ever make me try that again!!"
We are giving it a few days and then will try again. If she doesn't take to just the cereal, I'll add a puree of something to make it more tasty. I made all of Cam's baby food so I can't wait to start that again, but if she's not going to like it, I'm not going to make her eat it. For now!

No comments:

Post a Comment