Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Phone Call!

So to say it quickly, cause I'm tired and want to go to bed (it's 9pm, mind you!) I got the best phone call today! Out of the blue, my doctor called me, which began as a check up call. I thought it was a little odd for her to call me personally, since it's usually her nurse practitioner that calls for her. So after going through things that had happened during the week, she informed me of the real reason she was calling. After bringing my case up to the council, yet again, on Thursday, and having everyone on the board (about 10 neurologist and neuronurgeons) view the reports of the tests from the week before, they came to the conclusion that I could benefit amazingly from the brain surgery that we have been talking about for the past two months! So of course this is a very scary process to have to go through, but I am elated of the outcome that is possible!! I know a bit about the surgery process, but will be able to inform you more of what exactly is to happen after meeting with the neurosurgeon soon. Trying to keep a positive outlook on what is to hopefully come out of this!! Hard stuff, but I feel like the end of this very long tunnel has finally been turned on!

And can I just say, I love everyone that has been helping me through this crap, especially my husband. He is my rock and without him, I crumble. And for those of you who know me, it is very hard for me to admit that! Hugs to all :)

Oh and pics of the littles will be coming soon, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment