Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Avery Cate is five months old!

Wow, this is going so fast!! I don't remember it going this fast with Cameron! I feel like I've had her forever and hardly remember life with out her, but it still feels like I had her last week! She's getting to be such a big girl now, but still a peanut! A month ago, she weighed 11 lbs 13 oz (13%!) and was 24 inches, so she's a little bigger then that now. Maybe 12.5? She's still in 0-3 clothes for the most part, but can wear some of her 3-6's now, which is good cause she's got some cute ones! She's eating 5-6 4 oz bottles a day and sleeping through the night like a pro (fingers crossed that it stays that way!!). She's a really happy baby and never really stops smiling and laughing unless she's crying, which doesn't happen all that often. Cameron makes her laugh more then anything else, even just by smiling at her! It practically makes me cry its so cute how they love each other! She's rolling like a pro and has awesome neck control, although sitting up isn't happening yet. What else? She's still napping in her swing, really only because its convenient for me. And because she'll stay asleep there for a couple hours, while in her crib it's only for like 45 mins. She really is just a precious little baby and I'm so blessed to be chosen to be her mommy (Cameron, too, of course, but this post is for her!) We are a lucky little family to have each other! Love, love, love!

This picture is from tonight, around bedtime, after I realized I had forgotten to take one! Can't tell her size, but it works.




No comments:

Post a Comment