Sunday, July 17, 2011

And here I am again!

Ha! Spending my weekend at the Brigham and Women's "Spa". While I'm here, being monitored for my epilepsy, my kids are lucky enough to be spending the weekend with their Mimi and Papa down on the Cape. Aren't they lucky little things? I had a bad few days and after a a few calls back and forth with my neurologist, it was suggested that I go to the ER. So that was on Friday. Since then, I've had some tests and been hooked up to a semi-permanent EEG machine to watch all that goes on in my funny little brain. But wouldn't you know, once I got here, where I am supposed to be, I'm doing fine! Seems to be the way!! Oh well, hopefully the medicine changes that have been taking place will slow the seizures down and allow for life to proceed semi-normally! I have a neuro-psych test scheduled for tomorrow that I was sure I was going to have to miss, but after mentioning it to the nurse, they are making special arrangements to be able to get me to the test tomorrow! Those tests are extremely hard to get appointments for and I just want to get this surgery ball rolling!! I miss my babies and just want some answers! Positive thoughts!! More updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment